One of the biggest questions of our time is how leaders—and leadership —can contribute to a world in which we all can live safe, dignified, and even fulfilled; in life in general, and in the workplace specifically.
Tune in to follow how bettercoach co founder & managing director Matthias Hüthmair, leadership coach Sandro da Silva, and moderator Lisa Baier, discuss what (good) leadership is all about, and what leaders need to be equipped with to make a difference in the world.
What to expect:
- Learn about the 5 Leadership Essentials: Emotional Intelligence, Change, Interdependence, Resilience, Purpose
- Get insights about leadership and how to practice it well from internationally recognized leadership coach Sandro da Silva
- Learn how to learn the skills implied in the 5 Leadership Essentials and what role coaching can play
This webinar is for you if:
- You’re interested in leadership and want to gain new impulses on how to reflect and practice it
- You’re in a leading position and want to improve your leadership—for your reports and for yourself
- You want to learn how to lead yourself, the basis for leading others
- You’re an L&D professional and want to learn how coaching can support leadership development at your organization