Our vision is for people to be satisfied with their work and for companies to grow sustainably. We rely on coaching to realize this vision in the company. Since 2016 we have been offering a platform with a global pool of coaches to expand the range of coaching offered in companies. We are one of the pioneers in Europe and work with more than 500 multinational companies such as Audi, BASF, Capgemini, SAP or Telekom. Our specialized team consists of 30 employees. We act autonomously and are proud of our healthy culture.
- A dedicated and passionate team. In particular, our employees appreciate the responsibility they have been given, the mutual trust, open communication and flexibility.
- Your development is our focus. You will regularly receive comprehensive and appreciative feedback. You also have the opportunity to use free coaching and meditation subscriptions.
- A healthy work-life balance, 30 vacation days per calendar year and a permanent employment relationship.
- You receive a fair remuneration package and benefit from completely flexible home office rules.
- Direct our main product (platform) with frontend and backend requirements.
- Manage our improvement and bug processes from start till end.
- Take over our ticket management (creation, adjustment, testing and release).
- Ensure an adequate communication between the business and IT teams.
- Document our product processes to keep an overview of our features.
- You have a passion for the topic of project management (agile methods, e.g. Scrum are a plus), IT and the future of work.
- You work independently, set the right priorities and concentrate on the output.
- Your strengths include clarity, structure and proactivity.
- You can communicate and write fluently in English (German native skills are a plus).
Please let us know why we should choose you by sending us a short cover letter (in English)
and your CV at [email protected].