Our vision is for people to be satisfied with their work and for companies to grow sustainably. We rely on coaching to realize this vision in the company. Since 2016 we have been offering a platform with a global pool of coaches to expand the range of coaching offered in companies. We are one of the pioneers in Europe and work with more than 500 multinational companies such as Audi, BASF, Capgemini, SAP or Telekom. Our specialized team consists of 30 employees. We act autonomously and are proud of our healthy culture
- A dedicated and passionate team. In particular, our employees appreciate the responsibility they have been given, the mutual trust, open communication and flexibility.
- Your development is our focus. You will regularly receive comprehensive and appreciative feedback. You also have the opportunity to use free coaching and meditation subscriptions.
- A healthy work-life balance (35 hours per week), 30 vacation days per calendar year and a permanent employment relationship.
- You receive a fair remuneration package and benefit from completely flexible home office rules.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- You have a strong knowledge in Ruby on Rails with at least 2 years of work experience
- You have a strong understanding of Ruby Gems.
- You have a good knowledge in Rest API
- You have strong hands-on experience in database skills for MySQL
- You are already familiar with tools like Trello, Nuclino, etc.
- You are fluent in English. Any other language is a plus.
- You have some working knowledge in AWS.
- You are thrilled at the idea of joining a team of few, taking over tasks and growing together with us.
- You are comfortable working remotely alongside our development team in India
- You are motivated and disciplined. Autonomous work does not scare you.
Please let us know why we should choose you by sending us a short cover letter (in English) and
your CV at [email protected].