Our vision is to develop meaningful leaders and teams that drive sustainable business success. Coaching and people development are very effective pillars to realise this vision in corporations. Since 2016, we offer a platform paired with a global pool of coaches to improve the management of coaching, workshop & change in corporations. We are one of the pioneers in the European market and work with more than 500 multinational corporations such as BASF, Capgemini, Danone, Lanxess, Schott, Telekom…
What is our magic?
We do all of this with our small team, an emerging community of autonomous entrepreneurs. We are proud of our culture and believe in walking the talk. A talk about personal growth, wellbeing, and courage. A talk in which we are our own bosses, and we work on becoming ever more inspiring leaders.
What is the magic potion you will be brewing?
- Elaborate a strategy to increase bettercoach’s brand awareness (online) and strengthen our community; the aim is always to provide a juicy added value to our stakeholder group of managers, HR and coaches.
- Expand our online footprint and create content in diverse channels: LinkedIn, Onsite and PR.
- Constantly refine our magic potion by developing new brand/content ideas, creating synergies between the channels, initiate new projects and engage our stakeholders more. Work hand in hand with our BizDev team.
Do you have what it takes to become a magician?
- You have a passion for the topic of personal development and the future of work.
- You are a creative magician and have a natural compass to create excellent written and verbal communication
- You lead to follow (y)our vision: Creating content and brining our stakeholders together will be your daily bread.
- You are thrilled at the idea of joining a passionate team, experience a human-centred culture, and growing together with us. You are motivated, focused & reliable. Autonomous work does not scare you.
Some basic requirements to become a magician with us.
- You already have 2 years of working experience in LinkedIn, Content Creation, Brand Building and PR (B2B)
- You have completed at least a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- You are a great project manager, i.e. you work autonomously, set the right priorities, and focus on output.
- You can communicate fluently in German and in English.
Besides the compensation package and a caring team, you will be able to work remotely on demand.
Please let us know why we should pick you as our new Magician by sending a short letter (in German) and you email@example.com or by carrier pigeon.